Entries will only be accepted from athletes who have achieved the entry standard in competition after 1st January 2009 unless otherwise stated.
All Championships are held under UK Athletics Rules unless otherwise stated
CLOSING DATES & ENTRY FEES *
- 14 MAY 2010 – EA SENIOR & U20 OUTDOOR COMBINED, STOKE 5-6 JUNE 2010, £15
- 28 MAY 2010 – EA AVIVA U23 & U20 CHAMPIONSHIPS & WORLD TRIALS, BEDFORD, 19-20 JUNE 2010, £12 PER EVENT
- 25 JUNE 2010 – EA SENIOR OUTDOOR CHAMPIONSHIPS, GATESHEAD, 17-18 JULY 2010, £12 PER EVENT **
- 16 JULY 2010 – EA U17 & U15 COMBINED EVENTS, STOKE, 7-8 AUGUST 2010, £15
- 30 JULY 2010 – EA U17 & U15 CHAMPIONSHIPS, BEDFORD, 21-22 AUGUST 2010, £12 PER EVENT
- Free entry to defending champions competing in same age group event as last year
** Free entry to all Area Champions with entry standard
Athletes may provide their own equipment provided it is submitted for checking by the Technical Manager. Only starting blocks provided by the Stadium may be used.
In all events competitors must wear at least vest and shorts (or equivalent clothing) which are clean and so designed and worn as not to be objectionable, even when wet. Competitors must wear the vest of their first claim affiliated club or County, Area, National or any other representative vest approved by UKA.
All athletes and athletes’ support personnel are bound by UKA/IAAF Anti Doping Rules (which can be found on the UKA website http://www.uka.org.uk/world-class/anti-doping In particular athletes should ensure that they register any use of prescribed medication containing prohibited substances prior to use or (in emergency cases) immediately after use.
To check the status of registered medicines please visit www.globaldro.com. For information on testing procedures please visit www.ukad.org.uk . The UKA Anti-Doping Rules are available at www.uka.org.uk. For general anti-doping queries please contact email@example.com.
Acceptance letter, timetable and other relevant information will be posted on the website at www.englandathletics.org and sent to athletes via email approximately 2 weeks prior to the Championships.
Start lists will be available on the website.